Print out and bring the cadet bio sheet with you to class!
- Link to the webpage for sections A1/B1, http://elishapeterson.wikidot.com/courses:ma153 (and favorite).
- Print and fill out the Cadet Bio (posted in an instructor note or at http://elishapeterson.wikidot.com/local--files/courses:ma153/CADET_BIO.doc).
- Link to the course webpage, http://www.dean.usma.edu/departments/math/courses/ma153/ (save this as a favorite).
- Take a look at my webpage, http://www.dean.usma.edu/departments/math/people/Peterson/.
Course Website: (http://www.dean.usma.edu/departments/math/courses/ma153/)
- Read the Course Memo.
- Skim the Syllabus & Schedule documents in the Course Information Section.
- Calculus Early Transcendentals, 6th Edition, James Stewart, 2008.
- Student Solutions Manual for Stewart’s Multivariable Calculus, 6th Edition, Dan Clegg & Barbara Frank, 2008.
- CalcLabs with Mathematica for Stewart’s Multivariable Calculus, 6th Edition, Selwyn Hollis, 2008.
Note that the MA153 calculus text (Calculus Early Transcendentals, 6th Edition, James Stewart, 2008) sold at Textbook Issue is different than the MA103 calculus textbook package. Please ensure you picked up the correct textbook! It can be identified by ISBN 0495763314.
What should you bring to Class?
- Cadet BIO.
- Course Textbooks.
- Pencil and Paper, notebooks, etc.
- Your Computer.
Where is class?
Thayer Room 329.